Ecuador’s Amazon region is one of the most biodiverse places on Earth. Not only does the jungle boast a megadiverse range of flora and fauna, but it is also home to many small indigenous communities who maintain their traditional culture and language. Explore deep into the heart of the Amazon rainforest on a one of a kind adventure.
- Tour colonial Quito, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and best preserved colonial city in South America
- Learn how to salsa dance like a local by taking a class with an internationally renowned latin dance instructor
- Learn how to cook traditional Ecuadorian food with a private cooking class
- Journey deep into the Amazon Basin via canoe and small motorized boat for jungle exploration and wildlife observation
- Visit an indigenous Amazon community, blackwater lake, flooded forests, and enjoy a sunset canoe trip
- Trek through the tropical rainforest and navigate Amazon tributary rivers into pristine primary forest territory
- Work alongside locals on service projects within the indigenous communities.
- Visit the famous Yasuni National Reserve, arguably the most biologically
- diverse spot on earth.
- White-water raft into the Amazon
- Explore sacred caverns and narrow river gorges
- Rock climb up vertical volcanic walls
- Mountain bike from the high mountains to the tropical valleys of Ecuador
- Enjoy Ecuador’s finest hot springs upon return from the Amazon
Itineraries from 1 week to 1+ month
For more information, sample itinerary, and prices