The Ecuadorian Andes mountain range offers some of the largest and most beautiful volcanoes in the world. Discover the mighty Andes while hiking, biking, or horseback riding along the avenue of volcanoes, and learn about sustainable agriculture by working alongside local farmers with a prize winning sustainable community.
- Live and work alongside the families of Yunguilla.
- Trek across the high alpine tundra of the Andes Mountains
- Mountain bike along the breathtaking Avenue of Volcanoes
- Participate in service projects alongside local subsistence farmers
- Take the opportunity to summit some of Ecuador’s tallest volcanoes
- Tour colonial Quito, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and best preserved colonial city in South America
- Learn how to salsa dance like a local by taking a class with an internationally renowned latin dance instructor
- Learn how to cook traditional Ecuadorian food with a private cooking class
Itineraries from 1 week to 1+ month