Discover the pristine Galapagos Islands with GATA, one of the most unique ecosystems in the world and the inspiration for Darwin’s theory of evolution. Not only are the Islands spectacularly beautiful, but both its land and waters are home to the highest concentration of endemic species in the world. GATA’s Galapagos itineraries are action packed and teeming with wildlife, both above and below water. This is a truly unforgettable experience and an epic addition to any of our mainland trips.
- Snorkel with sea turtles, marine iguanas, sea lions, manta rays, sharks, and thousands of species of fish in warm, crystal clear waters.
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and learn about the history and biology of Giant Tortoises and other endemic species on the Islands.
- Visit a Sea Turtle Research and Conservation Center and help identify and register sea turtles
- Sea kayak along rocky coves lined with Blue-Footed Boobies and Frigate Birds, while sharks, rays, turtles, and marine mammals swim below and alongside you.
- Hike to a volcano crater lake with stunning 360 degree island views
- Go spelunking through mysterious lava tubes
- Visit a Giant Tortoise sanctuary where you can interact with Tortoises ranging from 1 week to 150 years old
- Island hop across sapphire blue seas on privately chartered boats.
- Soak up the sun on some of the World’s most pristine, mangrove lined beaches.
- Learn from certified, bilingual, local, naturalist guides on every excursion on the Islands
Itineraries from 5 to 14+ days
For more information, sample itinerary, and prices